- 15 years of investment banking and mining research experience with RBC Capital Markets, Macquarie Bank and NM Rothschild & Sons.
- Significant experience in debt and equity financing of mining projects across the global resources sector.
- Holds a B.Com in Accounting and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Twenty five years experience in international exploration and mining projects, including 16 years with WMC and 9 years with the Mitchell River Group of Companies.
- At Mitchell River Group, Dr Tabeart has led African Energy Resources through the discovery and acquisition of several coal and uranium deposits in Botswana and Zambia, building a portfolio of 8.7 billion tonnes of thermal coal.
- Dr Tabeart is a member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and a member of the Society of Economic Geologists.
- Seven years experience in listing rules compliance and corporate governance as Principal Adviser at the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
- Previously an active member of the ASX JORC Group and has overseen the admission of over 100 companies on the ASX.
- Member of Governance Institute Australia and has an MBA from the University of Western Australia.
- Ten years experience in international exploration including 5 years with BHP Billiton, Talisman Mining and several private companies.
- Mr Tuck has been a part of multiple discoveries at Talisman Mining and BHP Billiton and been responsible for the discovery of the Mallina and Gascoyne LCT Pegmatites.
- Mr Tuck holds a BSc in Geoscience from the University of Texas (Dallas) and is a member of teh Australian Institute of Geoscientists and a member of the Society of Economic Geologists.
- Previously a Senior Adviser at the ASX with eight years’ experience in facilitating the compliance of listed companies.
- Member of Governance Institute Australia and sits on the Governance Council of Western Australia.
- Graduate Diploma (Applied Finance) from FINSIA and a B.Com from the University of Western Australia