Dr Frazer Tabeart
- Over 30 years experience in exploration and mining projects, including 16 years with WMC and 10 years with the Mitchell River Group of Companies
- Currently Managing Director of PolarX Limited (ASX: PXX) and African Energy Resources Limited (ASX: AFR)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and a member of the Society of Economic Geologists
- Geologist with over 30 years experience in exploration, development and mining, including executive roles in Gold Fields Ltd and previous Managing Director and director roles with ASX resource companies
- Currently Chairman of Prodigy Gold NL (ASX: PRX) and Genesis Minerals Limited (ASX: GMD) and Non-Executive Director of Evolution Mining Limited (ASX: EVN)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Chartered Accountant with over 25 years of Australian and international resources industry experience
- Previous Managing Director at BC Iron Ltd (ASX: BCI)
- Currently CFO of Saracen Minerals Holdings Limited (ASX: SAR) and Non-Executive Director at Chalice Gold Mines Limited (ASX: CHN)
- 15 years of investment banking and mining research experience with RBC Capital Markets, Macquarie Bank and NM Rothschild & Sons.
- Significant experience in debt and equity financing of mining projects across the global resources sector.
- Holds a B.Com in Accounting and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Chief Executive Officer
- Geophysicist with over 30 years experience in exploration across six continents
- Senior roles in Nordgold, Rio Tinto, BHP and WMC, including discovery teams at Syama, Oyu Tolgoi, Agbaou and West Musgrave deposits
- Significant operating experience throughout West Africa
Burkina Faso Country Manager
- Geologist with over 20 years experience in exploration and project construction in West Africa with Ashanti Goldfields Corporation, Etruscan Resources Inc. and Gold Fields Ltd
- Instrumental in establishing Boromo Gold Limited in Burkina Faso and acquiring its gold projects
Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Accountant with over 20 years’ experience in the disciplines of financial and management accounting, corporate governance and assurance.
- Previously held senior finance roles with Shell in Australia and London.
- Associate member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and is a qualified Chartered Accountant (CAANZ).
Joint Company Secretary
- Co-founder and Executive Director of Bellatrix Corporate Pty Ltd, an outsourced accounting, CFO and company secretarial services.
- Over 15 years’ experience in the profession and with ASX/LSE-listed companies, private entities, and has a background in big-four public practice (Ernst & Young).
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree (UWA) majoring in Accounting and Finance and is a qualified Chartered Accountant (CAANZ).
Joint Company Secretary
- Previously a Senior Adviser at the ASX with eight years’ experience in facilitating the compliance of listed companies.
- Member of Governance Institute Australia and sits on the Governance Council of Western Australia.
- Graduate Diploma (Applied Finance) from FINSIA and a B.Com from the University of Western Australia