Corporate governance is of great importance to the Board of Arrow Minerals Limited. The Company’s corporate governance framework has been designed to address the Company’s responsibilities to each of its stakeholders (including its shareholders, employees and the broader community) in a manner that will maximise the contribution of the Board and management to the success of the business.
Please find below full details of corporate governance policies that have been adopted by the Board of Arrow Minerals Limited
- Corporate Governance Elements
- Board Charter
- Audit & Risk Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee Charter
- Directors’ Code of Conduct
- Corporate Code of Conduct
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure and Market Communications
- Shareholder Communications Policy
The Board is continuing to review and develop its corporate governance practices and this webpage will be updated with policies and procedures as they are formally adopted by the Company. To view the Company’s Corporate Governance & Policies Manual click here.