Arrow has reacted swiftly to the global COVID-19 crisis, taking the following steps:
- Employees are encouraged to work from home and practice social distancing
- Field work is suspended until it can be done safely and compliantly
- All non-essential travel is cancelled
- Staff will communicate symptoms or diagnosis of COVID-19 to management
- All Directors, including Managing Director will forego all salary, fees and benefits until further notice
- Australian and Burkina Faso employees have taken voluntary reductions in salary
- All non-essential and discretionary expenditures have ceased
- Arrow is also working with the local communities near its projects to improve health outcomes
- Arrow staff is ready to continue to follow up its excellent results as soon as the health and economic environment permits
New Dassa Clinic under construction in cooperation with Arrow Minerals
Divole Gold Project
Arrow Minerals has a 100% interest in the Divole (East and West) project situated in western Burkina Faso. The target is the Poura-Boromo Shear Zone that hosts the Batie West, Poura and Karma gold deposits. Divole West comprises 172km2 of granted permits and applications in prospective geology with no previous exploration.
In January 2020 Arrow drilled a gold discovery at the Dassa project on the Divole West permit. The discovery extends from surface, has been drilled to 100m depth, grades up to 45g/t Au and extends over a 3 km strike length. Work at Dassa will continue to define and grow the discovery.
Strickland Gold Project
Arrow Minerals has a 100% interest in 1,200km2 of exploration licences at the Strickland Gold Project, located 100km west of Menzies and 180km north of Southern Cross in the Eastern Goldfields. The Strickland Gold Project covers over 100 strike kilometres of greenstone belts and straddles the Evanston and Yuinmery Shear Zones. The tenements are highly prospective for gold and copper-gold mineralisation based on historical data.
Malinda Lithium Project
Arrow Minerals has an interest in over 600km2 of exploration licences at the Malinda Lithium Project, located 250km east of Carnarvon in the Gascoyne Region of Western Australia. Initial exploration undertaken in 2017 discovered lithium-caesium-tantalum pegmatites which have been confirmed through first pass drilling.
Fraser Range Nickel Project
Arrow Minerals has a 10% interest in over 2,500km2 of exploration licences in the Fraser Range Province, 300km east of Kalgoorlie. The project is highly prospective for massive nickel sulphide mineralisation, similar to the Nova-Bollinger nickel-copper deposits. Arrow Minerals has entered into a joint venture with Independence Group NL (ASX: IGO), whereby IGO has a 90% interest in the Project.